Weel, Joanna gave me an award! Thanks Joanna!
So, when you get this award, you're supposed to:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Ok, all five people who are reading this (except for Joanna - you already know what you wrote), head on over to Joanna's blog! She's fun, talented (you should check out her Etsy store, Josnazz -she has some really cute earrings) and is a beautiful Christian. If you haven't read her blog yet (though I think you all have) you should.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
1. I lived in North Dakota for ten years, and love it there. The people, the land, the weather (though I've grown less fond of snow than I once was), the wildlife, the smell. I could go on and on, but I doubt you came here to read about North Dakota, so I'll spare you.
2. I love clean sheets (I warned you).
3. I like trying new foods.
4. I laugh at kids who are throwing tantrums. Does anyone else find that funny?
5. I think it's a great idea for girls to go to college, even if they aren't planning to have an out-of-home career. Some may think "Well, of course!" and others may disagree with me. That topic is a whole new post in itself, though, so more later.
6. I like old movies. Old, old movies, from the 1930's and '40's. If you'd like to watch one, I recommend The Sea Hawk, with Errol Flynn. Or The Adventures of Robin Hood, also with Flynn (though you might snicker through that one).
7. I have very little patience for picky eaters. Eat it, or don't. No substitutes. You may pity any children I have in the future. They will eat their kale, and like it (though liking the food is not a requirement).
- Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
Well, I'm pretty boring (as you now know quite well), and don't read too many blogs (but the ones I do I spend too much time on). So, I award (and recommend) the following blogs:
- Jo-with-it's Portfolio
- Rachel the Rambling Writer - it's invite only, so... Rachel, I'll let you handle this one (aren't you glad?). Maybe you could leave a comment if you want to be invited (but no guarantees).
- Flower Patch Farmgirl
- Simply Vintagegirl
- The Purl Bee
- Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
Don't feel an obligation to do all the things awarded people are supposed to do. Especially if you were already awarded.
So, to wrap up this lengthy post, thanks for the award Joanna!