After a two week whirlwind of graduation prep and party, two groups of out-of-town guests, work, and VBS, we're finally getting back into routine. I'm getting back to running, sewing/knitting, blogging, walking Dixie regularly, reading, etc. So, so glad.
So, a revised reading list, partly inspired (and constructed) by wonderful graduation presents.
- Art for God's Sake, by Philip Ryken
- Knowing God, by J.I. Packer
- Comforts from the Cross, by Elise Fitzpatrick
- Systematic Theology, by Wayne Gruedem
And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie(read)
- Cranford, by Elizabeth Gaskell or
- Mansfield Park, by Jane Austen
- Ten Big Lies About America, by Michael Medved