- Early Fall - fast jazz, like Keith Jarrett
- Late Fall (towards Thanksgiving) - Slow jazz, such as Vince Guaraldi
- Immediately following Thanksgiving - slow Christmas jazz (see above composer)
- Early December - it switches to completely Christmas music of any sort! I love this part!
- After Christmas - instrumentals of the same style
- Late Winter - classical and Big Band. Maybe some opera (not that I understand what they're saying...)
- Spring - some classical, some Big Band, some 60's, like Peter, Paul and Mary
- Summer - Anything goes! Fun Indie songs, or songs in different languages are good here (excepting the Czechoslovakian polka. That doesn't fit in anywhere).
Rinse and repeat.
I think Sovereign Grace music is good at any time, as are Keith Green's songs.
That's how I like it. You?