- Eat clementines. Set them out where you can see them and enjoy the color.
- String white lights up - around a towel rack, under your cabinets, over your bed, around a door. They don't have to be for Christmas only!
- Get your vitamin D! Go for a walk when it's sunny, and eat eggs and fish, which are both high in vitamin D. Here's my favorite salmon recipe.
- Be diligent. It's such a good feeling to have everything done! If getting up earlier helps, do that. I love to wake up and have a cup of tea while it's still dark.
- Listen to bright music. Folk, indie, classical, jazz - whatever floats your boat. This, this, and this make me happy. Get happy stations on Pandora. Leave this page open. I don't usually recommend any myspace pages, but you really should visit this one.
- Take a few minutes each day to look at pretty blogs. Here's a good one.