If you know me, you know that I love lists. Grocery lists, reading lists, lists of things to plant, pack or do. If it's a list, it's my friend. Add a new year into the mix, and you get a list of things to do for that new year! So, with some items serious, some lighthearted, I present to you Thirteen for '13:
- Cook meals more often (enough of the salad, already.).
- Paint and draw more, and work on hand lettering.
- Read or finish:
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- How the Gospel Brings Us All the Way Home by Derek Thomas - Done!
- This Momentary Marriage by John Piper
- When Sinners Say I Do by Dave Harvey
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau - Done!
- The Seasons of America Past by Eric Sloane - Done!
- Art and the Bible by Francis Schaffer - Done!
What are some of your goals for the year?