Pages

April 5, 2010

A Blur!

Oh, what a busy day! It started off with list making - our parents are in Texas (Daddy had a surgery, which went well, praise God!). I planned what we're going to eat this week so we won't be stuck with popcorn and apples like last time. Then I planned what to do today. I ran, read, showered, cleaned, and contacted various people. Then we watched four kids all afternoon, and played games, drew pictures, ate orange slices and made daisy chains. Technically they were dandelion chains, but hey, you work with what you've got.


After that, we went to a friend's house for supper. Next, Beth zoomed me over to the store to get some black poster board for my art students tomorrow. Ah! After I got home, I replied to some emails (I'm working on yours Rachel - I promise!). Now, here I am, blogging, after 10 o'clock, the point at which my brain turns itself off. I think I'll go to bed now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment