- Dad got encouraging news from the heart surgeon, and he's recovering at a good pace!
- The morning doves' eggs hatched. The babies are so ugly, they're cute!
- I don't have to pay taxes on my income this year. Yay for Daddy figuring that out for me! I love being classified as a dependent.
- Gideon is still in I'm-so-glad-to-be-home-I'll-be-sweet-and-cuddly-and-won't-attack-Kara mode. I'm enjoying it. :)
- The lawn is mowed, and the dandelions are gone (for now). Last night the front light was shining on the yard full of puffy seed heads, and I couldn't help but think that it looked like we were being attacked by a bunch of tiny aliens in little, round, glowing space ships. Odd, I know, but that's what they looked like.
- I started my CPR and First Aid course online. To check for consciousness, tap the victim on the shoulder and shout "Are you all right?!?" You could try this on perfectly conscious people to "practice". I'm sure the teacher would give you extra points. At least one.
April 14, 2010
Doves and Dandelions
Well, I'm back from the land of the whiny. In happy, non-stressed news:
at 7:51 PM