Pages

December 23, 2010

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” Luke 24: 5-7

     It's 11:00 and I just realized that I had not yet posted.  Ordinarily I would have gone back to bed and just posted in the morning, but it's Christmas break and I really can stay up late (and yes, eleven is late - my brain usually shuts off at ten).  Here I am!

     Because it's after ten, and my brain isn't functioning properly, here is a quick link to an oyster stew recipe.  We used to have it for Christmas dinner, and are semi-resurrecting the tradition by having it for dinner tomorrow night.  With grandparents!  The recipe calls for a pound of fresh oysters, but, being land-locked, we use about 3 cans, and add some clam juice.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment