I hate change. Almost always. And there are a lot of chages that are happening/ about to happen. Some I like, others, I do not.
- Ms. Anna at Pleasantview Schoolhouse is going to stop blogging. I'm really going to miss reading her posts.
- I just taught my last in-home art classes for the semester, and after I finish teaching at the local cottage school in a couple of weeks, I probably won't teach art classes again for several years. It may be nice to have a break, but I'm really going to miss the sweet kids!
- Beth is moving out next semester. She'll still be close to home, but she won't be sleeping here, eating breakfast here, living here.
- I'm finishing up my last home school classes. I love being home schooled, and I'm really going to miss it.
- I will probably have a job at Dr. Wonderful's office over the summer! Definitely a change I'll enjoy.
- Beth is moving into the dorms at college. Not a change I'll enjoy.
- Beth bought her own car car, so now, of course, she can be my chauffeur! I do still need to convince her of that, though.
- I'll start college in August. Scary and exciting, all at once. I'll let you know whether or not I like it in about four years.
Things that are coming up:
- Graduation. I chose not to have a ceremony (a ceremony for just one person is generally called either a coronation or a funeral, after all), but I will be having a party!
- My friend Kate is going to visit this summer! Yes!
- Rachel and I are putting on an art and writing camp. It's nature themed, which will provide plenty of inspiration! And a good excuse to be outdoors.